Saturday, September 13, 2008

And the worst mom award goes to...

Scottee!!! That is right, on Friday, I won the award when at 10:15, Valley Academy gave me a ring to inform me that Charlee was in the office because school let out at 10. That is right , the reminder phone call about the half day the night before from the school completely slipped my mind. I walked up to the school 15 minutes later to find little Charlee on a chair inside the office. She waved at me through the glass door- soooo cute. They said that she ate a sucker and hung out, but I felt so bad. I was talking to my new future sister in law, Treslee, last night. (She is marrying Brian's little Bro Rich this fall.) I was so happy to hear that she, too had done this before. Please let me know. Are we the only ones?? Share your comments and stories to make us feel better.

4 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

No biggy. I've already done that TWICE this year. I think I've gotcha beat.

Becky said...

Um...I've done it way more than I care to admit over my years of mothering school age children. Please don't feel bad - makes for good laughs later on!

Lindsay Renee' said...

Scottee,

I couldn't remember your e-mail. I know that it was brianvbarry@ ???. Let me know at slfaller2001@yahoo.com and we will add you to the list.

Steve

Andrea said...

If that's how you get the "worst mom" award, I'm coming to camp Scottee! You might want to check out my March 3, 2008 "busted" entry. Your blog is so fun to read. Two comments so far today...and I hardly ever make comments.