Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well, I was such a good mom yesterday that I did not even have a chance to post. Just kidding, I took a nap. Yesterday we found out that one of our friends from before we were married was killed in a car accident. His wife is due any day with their 4th child. It is sad that their little children will not get to know their father. It makes me happy to know that they are an eternal family who will be together forever. Since losing Trevee, I have a new outlook on death. We are never ready for people to leave us here on earth, but through the atonement, we can be with them again. Please pray for Matt's family and for those in need. I hope I can be the kind of person that people know what I believe and how I feel. Love you all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

If this is the same guy...he was my sister's home teacher in Q.C. Such a very sad thing.