Friday, September 26, 2008

The Worst Meal Ever!!!

I am not going to name the crappy place the kids and I went to for dinner the other night (Hint: It rhymes with "shmako sell" and is Mexican like food), but I will say it was the worst meal EVER. I have included the picture of my WEAK tostada. The kids got nachos and the little cups were not even 1/2 way full. I also got a popcorn chicken because this unnamed restaurant is combined with another unnamed chicken place (think Colonel Sanders, that is all I am going to say). The "Large" box of chicken had about 8 pieces of popcorn chicken in it and was less than 1/2 full, also. Charlee said, "This is the worst meal ever". I agreed, so I called the phone number on the receipt to speak to the manager about my dissatisfaction, Let's call him Mr. Burrito to conceal his identity. He said he was sorry and asked if I would like to have them replace my food. Did I want to come in now??? Let's see, I just drove from your crappy restaurant to eat not good food with my 3 complaining kids...NO!!! Mr. Burrito did say that we could go back any time to replace my order by giving the code word of his name, thus the identity concealation. Please enjoy the picture of the Worst Meal Ever!!

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

As a former empolyee of KFC/Taco Bell (2 1/2 years during high school) I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your bad experience.

barryblog said...

Who said anything about KFC or Taco Bell?

Adam and Anya said...

Haha! That photo actually makes me hungry.

john and brenda said...

That made me laugh! Taco Smell, Taco ****! It's all the same to me. But I like the Colonel!

john and brenda said...

That made me laugh! Taco Smell or Taco He**! It's all the same to me. I do like the colonel though!