Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"The Team"

Charlee says that Oaklee and Jaxson are a "team that does bad stuff together". I say that Oaklee is the brains and Jax is the brawn of the operation. Man were we right a couple of months ago. First, they poured a honey bear all over the sofa cushion. Luckily, we have leather couches, so Brian just had to wipe it off. Next, Jaxson came in all white. We asked what happened and Oaklee said she poured a can on him. It was a can of sticky, powdered buttermilk. Brian had to mop the floor while I gave the kids a bath.
Next...Oh yeah, there is a next...Charlee came in to say they did something bad in our room. Oaklee dumped a bottle of yellow Victoria's Secret lotion on Jaxson's head, then the two proceeded to rub it into the carpet in our room. We had to go to Lowe's at 7:30 at night to rent a carpet machine so Brian could clean it up. Brian was beside himself with anger. I just thought it was funny...Probably because I did not do any of the clean up. I love You, Brian!!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Oaklee looks happy as can be and Jaxon looks very very scared of punishment.

Becky said...

I am only laughing because I don't have to clean anything up. Good, good times!

Nancy Page said...

I was going to say " why is Brian doing all the cleanup?" You know that would never happen at my house.:)

Lori said...

The stories keep coming! I love them! I can not stop laughing!! I have tears!