Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"On A Mission"

It is still hard to tell people who don't know about what happened to our baby. I had to make a dentist appointment and had to tell her why I wasn't pregnant anymore. It is hard to say what happened. Do I tell people who ask that I have 3 or 4 children? Nancy says she tells people both 3 and 5. She says that if she wants to explain it, she says 5, but if not, she says 3. Sometimes she says that she has 2 "on a mission". Some of us know what that means, so I guess I have four beautiful children with one "on a mission".

2 comments:

Becky said...

I find myself in the same position. I still have a hard time explaining without tearing up. It's a hard thing to face...that harsh reminder that we don't have them here with us anymore...

john and brenda said...

Why did that make me cry!