Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eatin' Cheetos


I came in to see Jaxson only to find him sitting on the arm rest of the couch eating Cheetos. I ran to get my camera because I thought it was funny that he had his feet crossed, just relaxing. On Mon, Wed, and Fri, Jaxson and I get to be home alone while Charlee and Oaklee are both at school. For the first week, he just said, "Oakee Charwee", the entire time, but now, we hang. He thinks I am great. We read books, watch TV, and go shopping. If you ask Jaxson where he got something, no matter what it is, he says, "buy at walmart". What did I do before Super Walmart was right down the street??? It is like life before telephones or the internet. haha

2 comments:

Mindy said...

for some reason, I thought you said Cheerios and I was confused at why they looked orange. funny how kids like the arm rests (I know I find myself sitting there too sometimes) clean house by the way!

Allison Barry said...

he is looking like such a little man!