Monday, September 22, 2008

Potty Mouths

I have 3 of the biggest potty mouths around for my children. Charlee, Oaklee, and Jaxson seem to get a big kick out of the words pee and poop. Yep, those are our big, racey words. Brian's mom, GoGo, made a new blog entry about her "Peeps" (people), helping her out.When she said the word peeps, Jaxson's face lit up and he started to laugh because GoGo said "peeps". On the way home, I said that we don't say pee. They all laughed because mom said pee. Then Charlee said the line of the day. "Mom, we live in a pee and poop world." yeah, I have gross kids. It makes me happy that these are the worst words they say...for now, I am sure.

4 comments:

john and brenda said...

What are they going to say next?!? What makes those words hit their funny bones like that, I wonder!

Andrea said...

Scottee, I know the feeling...they always come out at the worst time with my kids. I've just started to use "sass spray" with my kids (cod liver oil...now THAT'S gross). They get a squirt when they sass, use potty words, fight with each other, or are disrespectful. The stuff is magic! One mention of the spray and the attitude changes. Good Luck!

Adam and Anya said...

Ella was singing "Poop Poop N - G - O and Bingo was his Name-O" this morning.

Allison Barry said...

they're not strange kids...they're just Barrys.