Friday, September 19, 2008

Stinky Feet

Why do little boys have such stinky feet? My girls feet don't smell, my feet don't smell, Brian's feet don't smell, but Jaxson's feet/ shoes can clear a room. I have friends that say the same thing about their little boys. My brothers always had stinky feet when we were growing up. My mom should have owned stock in odor eaters for my little brother, Montana. I wonder if it is just built into the "y" chromosome???
I realize the randomness of my posts today. I am not going crazy, but it is deep thoughts Friday!!! j/k

2 comments:

Mindy said...

is he wearing socks? Whenever I used to not wear socks with shoes, my feet always stunk...especially when I wore my cheap payless shoes. Maybe his feet sweat a lot.

Adam and Anya said...

No way Jose, Ella's feet can clear out a Home Depot.