Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Date Night!!

So, I have been waiting for others to post silly pictures and/or videos, but I guess I am the only on the ball around here. j/k. We had a date night at the Hansen's house last week. It was so fun. Lotts of Chips, Dips, and Dorks. That's right. Dorks. We played the American Idol video game. Brooke sang all good, so no one wanted to follow that. They played tag and made everyone sing, and everyone did, except for Julia!!!! Brian and I were told by Randy that we were, "Not Good, Dog" and even Paula ragged on us. Here is a Picture of Brooke and the Pipps (aka Tara and Katie).


The girls were booood off of Britney Spears Oops I did It Again and then posed for this HOT picture.


We made the boys pose for a pic as well. We had to tell them to get closer 5 times, but don't they all look HOT, too. Joe eventually made himself comfortable on Brian and Matt. Isn't it funny how women cozy up and take pictures and guys have to be told to move in a bunch of times??

1 comment:

Tara said...

That was a SUPER fun night! I think I was a little drunk on life that night! Thanks for not posting a video of the Pipps doing their thing. I've already threatened Mellisa if she puts her video on her blog. We'll have to do a repeat sometime :)