Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goal of the week!

I am happy to report that there are more good days than bad. I have not cried very much lately and this makes me happy. I was telling Nancy today that it has been 2 weeks since Trevee was born. It feels like a lifetime ago. I wanted to thank all of you for your love, support, and prayers. I recognize Heavenly Father's hand in so many things in my life. Things that bugged me before about my kids just seem okay. I think that one of the most important things I learned through this is to not put anything off. When my kids want me to sit and read with them or just play with them, I need to drop the dishes and laundry and just do it. Let's all make this our goal of the week, to be better to the kids we do have.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I too am doing better. Glad to hear you are having more happy days than not. Thanks for your great example!!!

Adam and Anya said...

You are a champ!! Isn't Becky wonderful too? I was glad to see her comment.

Allison Barry said...

I love that attitude and that goal. I hope to be that kind of mom- who puts her kids in the #1 spot, no matter what she feels like doing. I am so excited to be a mom and you are such a good one!

john and brenda said...

That is such a valuable lesson and such a valuable time to learn it! If I were to go back to when our kids were young, Iwould clean less and play more!