Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun kid quotes

Charlee was watching the show Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon. When the show first began, Josh was a heavy kid. By the end of the series, he was skinny. Charlee asked, "Why in some of the shows is Josh "oval" and some he is straight down?". I thought oval was a great way to say it!!
Oaklee and Jaxson were playing with the pool table triangle, and somehow both Jax and Oaklee ended up with their heads stuck in it. Jax said AAHHH, and Oaklee calmly said, "This was not a good idea".
Jaxson sang "Twinkle twinkle little orange star" at the top of his lungs in Walmart today. When we went Costco, the guy behind the counter got a kick out of Jaxson pulling Oaklee's pig tail every time I turned around. When I would turn back, he let go and looked the other way.
Oh, the joy of kids!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is SO funny! Gotta LOVE our kids!!! I totally agree that oval is a much nicer term :)

john and brenda said...

I love "oval"! I love the quotes and antics. I love not having to deal with the mischeiveous pony tail pulling...brings back the memories of Devin.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

That triangle one rocks man. Good stuff.