Friday, September 26, 2008

Trevee's Grave

Last night, Brian and I were able to go to the temple together. On our way, we stopped for dinner and went by Trevee's grave. There was not a marker, so we are going to have to work on that, but it was weird because her's was the only grave not covered with grass. I guess I thought it would be covered over by now, but I forgot that it has not been 4 weeks since we buried her. I was kind of happy to see she is buried by a baby boy named John who only had one date on his stone, too. On the bottom of his plaque, it said, "Together Forever" (Totally Mormon!!). I told Brian that they could find each other in heaven and be like, "Hey, our bodies are next to each other!!" I know, I need to get a life, but it makes me happy to think that she will have a future one day.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

oh man. I'm sure Trevee knows just how goofy you are and she loves it!!!