Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trevee Smiles!!

Totally Weird. The hospital gave me a disk with some pictures that they took of Trevee. I was scared to look at it because I was afraid that they would not be as nice as mine, but I was wrong. They posed her like a baby (Her huge booties are actually only 1 inch big) and she is smiling in the pictures. I know that sounds nuts, but she is. My aunt Jann always said that my babies came out smiling because everyone smiled within the first week, and Trevee was no exception. I do know that this is not possible, but look for yourself. Click on the picture to see her smile!! My beautiful baby girl is happy.

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

We're so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Trevee. She must be an exceptional spirit to have had such a short mortal life.

Love and prayers.

john and brenda said...

I have to try to type this through my tears. Trevee seemed to be telling us that "I am happy! I have it made!"

Allison Barry said...

That is the sweetest little curled up smile.